85 photos of varieties and assembly instructions
The dacha of a modern person today is not only beds with vegetables, but also a place for recreation. On a hot summer day, it is not so easy to hide from the scorching sun. And here a tent with a net can come to the aid of summer residents. It will be an indispensable assistant for lovers of quiet country evenings.
A summerhouse in the form of a tent will be a wonderful addition to your country house and will certainly become a favorite vacation spot for all households and their guests.
Brief content of the article:
The awning tent for giving has a number of indisputable advantages. Models of country tents are light and cheap, they require minimal maintenance. This type of product is very mobile, you can easily place it anywhere in your area.
An awning tent creates a large shade area, which allows you to reliably hide from the scorching sun or strong gusts of wind. This subject of the suburban area pleases with a large variety of colors and a wide choice of material for manufacturing. For all these points, the tent outperforms the stationary gazebo.
And yet, for what purposes did they come up with a tent? Naturally, it was designed to create a comfortable stay.
Under its arch, it will be fun at friendly parties until late at night, hold a romantic meeting, soak up a comfortable deck chair, or just breathe fresh air. Of course, the main task of the tent is to create and maintain a comfortable stay.
Variety of designs
Before you go shopping for your canopy, you need to decide what type of construction you prefer and, perhaps, preview a photo of a tent for a summer residence.
There are two types of tents: completely open and with closed walls.
The simplest model is a gazebo on four pillars, connected by a dome. This model is very convenient for use in spring and autumn, when there are no insects and the scorching sun. Often such a tent is placed near the barbecue area, or in the corner of the site, where there are no drafts.
A tent with closed walls comes in handy in hot weather. If you push the tippet, you can hide from annoying insects, strong gusts of wind and hot sun.
But it is worth noting that the air circulation inside the tent is very good. And if there is a desire or need, then one of the walls can be “slightly opened”.
Building materials for tents
Country tents can be distinguished by the materials from which they are made.
Wood. The main advantages of wooden tents are environmental safety and versatility. The gazebo on a wooden frame can be easily disassembled and will winter well in the household unit in disassembled form.
Of course, you can make the structure non-collapsible, solid, but then you can no longer so easily change its location on your site.
Brick. A tent with a brick frame is most often used as a summer kitchen. It will be very nice to gather the whole family for a summer dinner here. There are a lot of possibilities to use such a tent.
The construction of a brick gazebo of a tent is not an entirely simple and expensive matter, but the service life is quite tangible.
Metal. The metal frame is strong and reliable. However, to build such a tent, it is necessary to use the help of a welded one. This place of rest will please you and your guests for many years.
Choosing a place for a tent
Regardless of the variety, a tent for a summer residence is an independent element of decor. Even the simplest garden awning should be in harmony with the design of the entire site. Before starting work on the installation of the tent, it is necessary to determine the location of its location.
The site for installation is better to choose a flat one, without any debris and rhizomes of trees.
When building a stationary tent, the first step is to pour the foundation. The strong basis considerably prolongs the term of operation.
We create with our own hands
It is quite simple to build a resting place with your own hands. We will make a tent for a gazebo on the basis of a wooden frame. It is necessary to prepare tools and building materials in advance. For the construction, we need wooden beams and boards, an awning to create a dome.
- We choose the site on which the tent will be located.
- It is necessary to make four holes sixty cm deep. These will be the corners of the tent.
- All wooden components must be primed and allowed to dry. 4. Wooden blocks are placed in pits and rammed with earth. One side of the gazebo should be slightly higher than the other. This is necessary so that rain and snow do not accumulate on the roof.
- In the middle of the racks, he attaches the boards across. Outwardly, it should look like a grid, and the roof will be placed on it.
- The final moment is the stretching of the drapery. The waterproof tent is ready! A do-it-yourself tent will be the pride of your hacienda.
We choose a tent according to the type of construction.
You have already understood that tents differ in the type of structures. There are open and closed designs.
- Models are presented on the modern market, not only for the military or tourists, but also for wide use.
- The tent becomes indispensable when using a collapsible hinged structure, the assembly of which is carried out in a matter of minutes.
- The tent has a lot of functionality.
- The most popular are models with a small weight. From them you can choose your comfortable and not expensive tent.
- There are many options designed for children.
Canopies of open type
- Having decided for what purposes you need a tent, you can easily pick up a suitable design for yourself.
- Open canopy options, without side walls, are essential for protection from the sun, wind and precipitation. Mosquito tents for giving save from flies, midges and mosquitoes.
- The umbrella model is the most popular. It looks like a regular rain umbrella, with the same opening mechanism. But this design will not protect against strong gusts of wind and heavy rainfall.
Closed models can be considered universal, as they are suitable for use in any weather.
When choosing a tent for your hacienda, you need to not only focus on practicality, but also take into account the appearance. A beautiful gazebo awning will help give your site a unique style.
A large number of people are already using their summer cottages to relax from everyday problems. Therefore, it is necessary to have a tent on your site for a pleasant pastime.
Photo of a tent for a summer residence
Save the article to your page:
Post published: 09.10
Join the discussion: