How to make a fence in the country?
The first thing the owner of a summer cottage does is build a fence. It performs the role of protection from alien living creatures and performs a decorative function. Alternatively, in the country, you can make a wooden fence with your own hands. There are also various materials — brick, metal, concrete, corrugated board, wild stone.
When deciding what to make a cheap fence in the country, the choice is on a tree because of its low material cost and high decorative properties.
Do-it-yourself fence installation
To do this, you need to prepare a set of picket fence and bars. Of the tools you will need a hammer with nails, a corner.
- Corners are welded onto a metal pipe, which will be used as racks for a picket fence. Holes for bolts are made in them.
- Metal pipes are buried in the ground and rammed. A thread is pulled between them to control the height of the fence installation.
- Fence spans are assembled from bars and slats. They are stuffed with a hammer with ordinary nails, a corner is used for control.
- On the reverse side, the nails are bent.
- Then the entire span is bolted to the metal pole.
- The fence is ready. This design is the most popular and affordable when arranging a site in a rustic style.
- It is easy to give a picket fence any height, carved shape, color, make different clearance distances. Thanks to this, they acquire a beautiful and light look.
It can be used for zoning the site, fencing the territory, decorative design of beds and flower beds.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to make a fence in the country yourself. It will define the boundaries of the site, protect the property, and the tree, combined with green spaces, will create a beautiful landscape design.