Do-it-yourself fence from a professional sheet
Each owner of the site dreams of enclosing it with a reliable fence. Various materials are used for this. Having certain skills, you can install a fence from corrugated board with your own hands. This option has many positive qualities, is easy to install and inexpensive.
Profiled sheet is a metal galvanized material, corrugated on a special machine and coated with a protective compound and paint. Polymer coating treatment provides protection against corrosion and rust for many years. Leaves do not fade and do not lose their color in the sun.
Due to the fact that the profiled sheet has a corrugated shape, it becomes stronger, tougher and more resistant to wind damage.
We build a fence from a professional sheet with our own hands
As a rule, you need to make a fence from a profiled sheet with your own hands in tandem with metal poles. To install the fence, supports are taken with a length equal to the height of the structure plus the depth of instillation.
For the construction of a fence from a profiled sheet, you need:
- profiled sheets;
- metal supports;
- profile pipes for transverse logs;
- plastic plugs;
- gas drill;
- roofing screws with rubber gaskets and a drill;
- level and ropes;
- sledgehammer for driving poles;
- mortar for concreting.
- The installation of the fence begins with the initial stage, which includes clearing the fence line and cleaning the area.
- Calculation of the necessary building materials, purchase and unloading.
- The first step is to mark the area. The extreme points and locations of the gates and gates are determined. A rope is pulled to outline the fence and the distance between the posts is planned — two and a half meters.
- After the preparatory stage is completed, you can put up a fence from a profiled sheet with your own hands. Holes are dug to a depth of one meter. For this, a gas drill is used.
- Racks are installed in the holes and concreted. For the entrance area, supports with ready-made canopies are used.
- The gates are equipped with all the necessary fittings — latches and a padlock that will not allow the wings to swing from the wind. The frame of the gate is made of metal with a edging around the perimeter, which gives strength to the structure and creates a beautiful appearance.
- The gate is made similar to the gate and has all the necessary fittings.
- After the entrance area is framed, you can begin fixing and concreting the fence posts. You need to level each rack in two directions. The upper rope makes it possible to control the height of the supports along the entire perimeter of the fence.
- After installing the pillars, you can proceed to the welding stage for mounting the transverse pipes. With a fence height of not more than two meters, they are welded in two rows. This is enough to ensure the strength of the structure.
- After welding is completed, you need to remove the slag with a hammer and tint the joints so that they do not rust over time.
- To protect against water, plastic plugs are placed.
- Then the installation of the profiled sheet to the logs begins with the help of overlapping roofing screws. They have the same shade as the fence sheet and are installed horizontally evenly, adding to the aesthetics of the structure.
- The fence is ready. Cleaning of installation debris and cleaning of the structure.
Having installed a fence from a profiled sheet with your own hands, you can reliably protect your allotment of land from prying eyes and emphasize the aesthetic nuances of the landscape by choosing the color of the fence similar to the roofing of the house, for example.